Tips for a Great Day Exhibiting at the Blackwater Country Show
Celebrating its twelfth year running, the Blackwater Country Show is one of the best and most established events in the Essex calendar. Situated in beautiful surroundings, the show promotes the local countryside and embraces outdoor living. With a variety of entertainment and displays on offer, marquees filled with amazing local food and drink producers, trade stalls for shopping opportunities and the Main Ring, the show is a great family day out..
What Events Are Taking Place at the Blackwater Country Show?
• See entertainment and displays in the Main Ring throughout the day.
• Browse homeware, lifestyle and outdoor products and gifts in the main marquee.
• Visit the local food and produce stalls to indulge in great-quality artisan treats.
• Try out new activities in the sports field, including clay pigeon shooting and archery.
• Learn how to canoe or kayak on the lakes.
• Chat with local skilled craftsmen and producers at the outdoor exhibitions.
• Get involved with the animals by watching the dog scurry demonstrations and taking part with your favourite furry friend in the novelty dog show and agility courses.
These are just a few of the highlights taking place this year. To find out more information and see if you could get involved as a trader, check out the full list of what’s planned here.
How Can Traders and Exhibitors Get Involved?
If you think this event sounds perfect for you, why not book a place to book a place to exhibit? The Blackwater Country Show accepts stall submissions from local producers, arts-and-crafters, unique exhibitors, pet accessory producers, gardening producers (flowers, shrubs and herbs), nautical experts and food traders. Submit your application online for both inside and outdoor spaces.
How Can Sponsors Get Involved?
Alternatively, if you would like to get involved as a business without trading at the Blackwater Country Show itself, you could become a sponsor. Sponsorship packs help the event to continue each year and keep the entertainment standards high. Find out about how you can get involved by requesting a sponsorship pack.
Tips for Exhibitors at the Blackwater Country Show
If you have your exhibitor place already booked, or are in the process of arranging your trade stall, here are a few tips from our experts at TFH Gazebos.
• Ensure that you’re prepared for your booked space with the right equipment, including pop-up gazebos and quality tables and chairs.
• Prepare for the weather. Although the event takes place in the summer, we are still in unpredictable England. Make sure you’re prepared with both hot and rainy weather gear.
• Prepare a large float before the day. Don’t miss out on a great business day by not having enough change.
• Prepare a large volume of stock. As with your float, make sure you bring a large volume of stock/products with you on the day.
• Promote the fact that you’ll be attending before the day. Although the Blackwater Country Show is a great opportunity to meet lots of new customers, don’t forget to let your existing ones know that you’re attending!