Posted 30th September 2015
Gazebo Maintenance: Caring For Your Gazebo
Winter is looming....
Sadly, the cold winter weather is just around the corner, but hopefully
you’ve had a great summer and got lots of use out of your pop up gazebo. We know some of you use your gazebos all year
round, however there are others that pack their pop up gazebos away only
to peek in on them when the spring buds appear on the trees.
If this sounds like you, then we have some tips to
ensure that when you do get your gazebo out in 2016, everything will be ready to go!
Pop Up Gazebo Care Checklist
When all this is done your pop up gazebo should be in perfect working order ready for its next outing.
- Give the gazebo covers a good clean, removing any muddy and grubby areas off the fabric.
- Make sure the covers are completely dry and well aired ready for packing away.
- Replace any covers that look old and tired keeping your Pop Up Gazebo looking new & fresh
- Fold the covers neatly and store them back in their carry bags making sure the bags are clean and dry.
- Check the pop up gazebo framework for damaged brackets, bent roof bars, loose or missing bolts and replace/tighten as necessary, we stock spare parts for all our pop up gazebos.
- Its always advisable to clean the gazebo framework and then lubricate all moving parts with WD40 or similar to provide a smoother glide when setting up the gazebo when its next used. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the framework to avoid getting on to the fabric.
- Store your pop up gazebo in a dry environment to
prevent the fabric getting damp and allowing mould to form, d
amp & dark storage places are not the best place to store fabric as the fabric gets damp and mouldy which decays the gazebo covers.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need to purchase
spares for framework or replacement roof canopies and sidewall sets.
Our popup gazebos are very easy to look after, they
just need a little bit of TLC.